Sunday, June 29, 2014

☾Review- Harajukufashionslut Parental Advisory Mesh Crop-Top❤

Hey, so here's another review! 

This will be on Harajukufashionslut on storenvy!!
I was sent a crop top from them!


WARNING: THE WEBSITE FOR HARAJUKUFASHIONSLUT IS VERY VERY FLASHY AND COULD TRIGGER EPILEPSY ETC! 



This is actually one of my new favorite shirts! So read on for more info on it!
It's $25.99 USD



This is what's advertised on the site, although it also comes in black! Black is the color I chose.


This is the package! (I accidentally opened it thinking It was something else oops ahah)




This is a more or less close up shot!


Here's a photo with the shirt as un-krinkled as I could manage!


Full Body!

This shirt is great! Really nice for summer time because the mesh breathed really well!

☾Detailed Review☽

Look: ❤❤❤❤❤
This looks great! It fits me right and I love that the parts around my chest are opaque but everything else is mesh. I could see myself ordering the white one as well!


Comfort: ❤❤❤❤❤
I actually expected this to me kind of itchy and also bunched up (like many crop tops) but the fabric is thick enough that it stays nice and straight down, and there is no discomfort with the mesh at all! I absolutely love it.


Quality: ❤❤❤❤❤
I was at first skeptical of the price, although after seeing and wearing it for a couple of days I agree that it's worth $26 dollars! Its great! I ran it through the wash and there were no issues there either.


Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤
A new summer favorite of mine. It matches everything and its cool and comfortable! Seriously buying the white one!!

Thank you so much Harajukufashionslut!

✖END✖







No comments:

Post a Comment