Wednesday, July 2, 2014

☾Review- Home For The Weekend: KILLER STAR TEE ☆☆☆


Hey guys! I'm really excited about this review because it's from the first sponsor to ever know of me BEFORE my contact! Which is really cool! Andy is super sweet and really great at contact, even through a busy hectic schedule. Thank you so much Andy for the opportunity! 



This is what's advertised:


So this shirt is $27.00! Here are the measurements:
------
★ measurements★ 
bust: 104 cm 
waist: 78 cm 
length: 67 cm 
sleeve length: 35 cm 
shoulder width: 45 cm



So this was the package I was sent! It came in a very timely manner!!


Here's a photo of me wearing the shirt! It does come in a default size, although I would say it really is pretty universal for most average body types. As you can see, it's a little big on me, but I like that. You can see more of my neck and collarbones, which isn;t something I mind. Also I hate feeling chocked by shirts :x


This looks really self indulgent, but it was actually meant to show how long the sleeves are, haha. These sleeves are much longer than the average tee, which is interesting and something I quite like!! They almost reach the bends of my arms without the whole shirt falling off. 


Her's a full shot (ignore that these are so serious in my bATHroom aha). I really like this shirt!! I am in fact a killer. And I dig stars. ALSO this cotton is VERY quality. I haven't washed it yet, but I suspect that It will probably shrink a wee bit as its such a thick cotton blend. I don;t normally go for pink, but i'm really digging this!!!

☾Detailed Review☽

Look: ☆☆☆☆
This is nice! Like I said, pink isn't my favorite color, but I can definitely look passed it for the rest of the aesthetic, 


Comfort: ☆☆☆☆☆
Its a Tee! I would hope it'd be super comfy haha. The looseness of this on me is very comfy in particular. It's thick in quality, but not overly hot because of that.


Quality: ☆☆☆☆☆
Like I've already mentioned, the quality of the cotton used to make this shirt is absolutely top!  The text on the front is very much staying put, and the stars are part of the base cotton.


Overall: ☆☆☆☆☆
I love it a whole lot!! It's really great. Thank you Andy!!

BE SURE TO CHECK ANDY AND HOME FOR THE WEEKEND OUT BECAUSE THEIR STORE IS UNDER DRASTIC CHANGE AND THEY ARE REALLY WORKING HARD FOR SOMETHING!!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT AFTER JULY 20TH!

✖END✖

☆[HFTW]☆








No comments:

Post a Comment