Sunday, June 29, 2014

☾Review- Syndome Spiked Ankle Boots (Black Leather) ❤

Hey Guys! I took a small break from reviews, but now I've got so much in the mail that I'm back at it again!                      Today I've got a pair of heels from Syndrome, and guys these are downright Lethal.
I love them.



These are the first shoes i'll have ever reviewed, and I'm glad to say that there is a really positive review ahead!


This is how they are advertised on the website!
Very accurate!



This was the package!



This was the show box! It was a little beat up from mail service but the shoes themselves were unharmed!



This was how the shoes were packaged! Very secure.



These heels are so fierce WOW.


Here's a close up photo. I'm like 6'3" with these on haha.


Front view!


Look at these freakin' spurs wow


And Finally A full shot of how they look full body!

These go up to size US 9 (Womens)! That's the size I have! They also come in White Leather and Black suede! They are $40.00 USD.

☾Detailed Review☽

Look: ❤❤❤❤❤
These are the only heels I own and they are FrEAKING amazing like are you looking at these things??? If someone behind me is being as ass I can just back kick them. The leather is also sleek and I like the platform look. Not to mention they match almost everything!


Comfort: ❤❤❤❤
These are very comfortable for heels so high! I think its because they are lace up (ankle support) and they are platform, so my arch is a lot for supported than usual as well. They ONLY slight issue is that these shoes RUN SMALL. These are a 9 although fit more like an 81/2. They aren't so small that I couldn't wear them for awhile though! They could be a LITTLE roomier, but that's not a giant issue.


Quality: ❤❤❤❤
Worth every dollar. The studs are practically cemented into the shoes and aren't falling off any time soon. The leather is thick and quality as well. No complaints. 


Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤
I'm so excited to have a pair of badass heels like these!!!!! I can wear them with a LOT of my clothing and I can proceed to be a sky scraper. Definitely check em out.

 ✖END✖

☆[Syndrome]☆







No comments:

Post a Comment