Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Review- LensVillage Kimchi Maki Grey Lenses~

Hello! Today I'm going to be reviewing a pair of sponsored lenses by Lensvillage, and theyre called "Kimchi Maki Grey" lenses. I have never seen these lenses available on another site, so I was drawn to them immediately! 


As I mentioned in my last review for Lensvillage, they have phenomenal customer service!!


This is the packaging the lenses came in!! They come with cases and everything as well.


As you can see by their design in the case and viles, these lenses are extremely unique! The grey around the open pupil area in staggered, almost like a flower or something.
They are, as their name implies, grey, although they have orange chunks in them as well, along with a thick black ring around the entire contact lens.

These are my natural eyes in natural window lighting!


This is with both lenses in, photo taken in natural lighting. They give a really "puppy-like" effect!


This is a comparison of my eye and the lens side-by-side! 


Here's a full-face shot of me wearing the lenses! They appear much more natural than I assumed they would, given their very graphic design.

These are bigger than what I normally wear, although I like them and plan on wearing them often for casual occasions!
These come in prescription and have a water content of 55%! They are 15mm in diameter and the effect diameter is 16mm.
♥Detailed Review♥
Look: ♥♥♥
These are really cute and all, although I wish I would have chosen the gold lenses in the same line. The grey and orange just dont look very good to me. Other than that (which was my own choice) the actual graphics and design of these lenses is really cool!

Feel: ♥♥♥♥♥
These are very comfy for larger lenses! They don't seem to dry out quickly either, and I wore them for roughly 6 hours!

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥
These are a very unique find and even though I would have chosen the other color, looking back, I'm still happy I have these. They are very interesting and there doesn't seem to be a quality issue at all.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥
These are comfortable, really cute looking and interesting! You should totally look in to getting a pair. Lensvillage is very underrated and they have a large selection of lenses you can't find at more popular stores!

~End~

Thank you so much Lensvillage for the opportunity!!

☆[LensVillage]☆






No comments:

Post a Comment