Monday, June 2, 2014

☆Review- Camoeyes "HULK" Special FX Lenses

Hey guys! I took a couple of days off of reviewing because I did so many in a row, but I've got several reviews on the way now, starting today with a pair of special FX lenses by Camoeyes! These are different from the circle lenses I've reviewed in the past.


I hope this review helps you to consider buying from Camoeyes. The founder is really nice and great to work with, and is sure to provide awesome customer service.



This is the packaging these lenses came in! (I was sent two pairs, but this review is only for one of them.)


This is a photo of them inside the viles! It's weird. I thought they were going to be somewhat hard to notice because the greens are very light and translucent looking, although when I put them in they were super vibrant??

I chose these specifically because I plan on cosplaying a character named "Grell" from black butler, and they have really vibrantly green and yellowish eyes. These ended up being perfect!

These contact lenses are $24.99 USD and are sold in pairs! They last for around 90 days and no NOT run in prescription (sorry unu).


These are my eyes in natural window lighting with no contact lenses in!


These are both of my eyes in natural window lighting with the contacts in! They are INSANELY vibrant!! Please remember that these are NOT circle lenses, and do not enlarge your iris much, if any at all. They are meant for for shocking makeup looks or halloween related wear (not for looking "kawaii cute" lol)

Excuse my eyebrows, I was in cosplay prier to taking these photos lol.


This is a side by side comparison of my normal eye color and the contact lens! As you can see these are very opaque and SUPER green. Perfect for Reaper cosplayers.


I couldn't find the high-def full face selfies that I took in these lenses, but here is an Iphone selfie with me wearing them as Titan Eren!


☆In Depth Review☆


Fit: ☆☆☆☆☆
These fit my eyes perfectly, though they are smaller in diameter than I am used to. That said, they still cover my natural iris just fine, and they don't get dry quickly! These lenses are very comfy.


Look: ☆☆☆☆☆
 These are among the top 5 brightest lenses I own and I have a LOT of contact lenses haha. They are perfect for any character who has really eerily green eyes. They almost look UV reactive! 


Quality: ☆☆☆☆
These seem to be of pretty good quality. The printing all lines up and there doesn't seem to be any discoloration on either lens! The only discrepancy with quality I can mention is the "90 Day" lifespan, as most lenses on line have a 360 day span ( assuming they're only worn on occasion) but that's just picking.


Overall: ☆☆☆☆
These lenses are great and exactly was I was personally looking for! I'm sure they will get plenty of wear out of me.

☆[Camoeyes]☆
















No comments:

Post a Comment