Friday, May 30, 2014

☆Review- Redstar Cosplay- Attack on Titan Shingeki no Kyojin Recon Corps / Army Coat / Top Jacket - All Embroidery patches~

Hey guys! Today I have a cosplay merchandise review for you all on Redstar Cosplay's SNK Recon Corps Jackets! I got one in Pleather, although they come in Cotton as well.




These Jackets are great, so keep on reading if you'd like to look in to one!



Here's the package right out of the mail!








I chose this jacket as I planned on cosplaying Eren and Armin from Attack on Titan, and I thought the leather would look nice and sharp, and match the boots.

~Detailed Review~


Look: ☆☆☆☆
This jacket is really quality looking! It looks like real leather, regardless of simply being pleather, and the color is a perfect match and exactly what I was expecting. It appears much thicker than it is, which is a good thing. I wont be dying in the heat of Georgia convention weather!


Fit: ☆☆☆
This jacket is a little boxy on me because I have a weird body type! I think I may be too big for me, but its not so big that I can't deal with it. Other than that, everything checks out great! The sleeves are long enough, which is usually a worry with my long arms.


Quality: ☆☆☆☆☆
I couldn't ask for a better quality! All of the patches are perfectly embroidered with no loose threads or seams, and the jacket doesn't look like it's going to fall apart any time soon! It's not cheap feeling and I have already recommended this to several friends, one of them already having purchased.


Overall: ☆☆☆☆
This jacket was really nice! The only complaint I have is the awkward sizing, which isn't really that far off to begin with. It's very soft pleather and comfortable to the skin (not scratchy) and I would recommend these to anyone looking for an SNK Jacket! 

Thank you so much RedStar Cosplay for the opportunity!








No comments:

Post a Comment