Monday, January 5, 2015

☠Banggood Skeleton Sweater Review



Hey you guys! I have a small review today over a pullover I received from Banggood! I've been working with them for a little bit now, and I really love cooperating with them. I have a lot more reviews for them coming soon, but for now here's this one!

This took around a week to get here, as it was shipped from the US warehouse. They also have a UK warehouse, for those living in the UK.




SO I'm going to get right to the point!

This is the sweater I picked out:


Very basic! Very simple and creepy-cute. Its also black and white, which matches everything. 

Right off the bat, I will say that this sweater runs short, so order a size bigger than you normally would! 


Well this is a silly photo because I'm trying to model seriously and my room is total disarray so ignore that.

I like to wear this sweater with my skeleton bum-gloves! B)


It's a thinner KNIT style sweater, so its not really for warmth, but an autumn day might call for something like this! Its generally just for style, which is a-okay with me, 


This sweater is really cute. Super basic and exactly what I expected. 

I know this was a short review, but there really wasnt a whole hell of a lot to say haha. Its comfortable, affordable at only $15.79, and exactly what I wanted when i chose it. I wish it were a TAD longer, but Im just tall and have a stupidly slender torso. Cant wait to mix and match this with lots of other stuff in my closet! 

Appearence: ☆☆☆☆☆

Comfort: ☆☆☆☆

Quality: ☆☆☆☆

I definitely cant wait to review for Banggood again!!!
Thank you so much for reading this far, and thanks Banggood for the opportunity! 

☆[Banggood]☆








No comments:

Post a Comment