Sunday, July 6, 2014

☆ Review- Dirty Hempies Seashell Necklace and Bracelet Set☽

Hey guys!! Today I have a review on Etsy store, Dirty Hempies! It's totally Eco friendly and everything is made with love and is unique, so if that sort of jewelry and such interests you, please keep reading! 
I really appreciate natural and handmade accessories, so this shop is ideal for my personal tastes.

I was sent a Seashell set which isn't available anymore, as I said everything is unique! But there are plenty of wonderful things in the shop and the lovely shop owner updates often! 




This is a shop image of the set (or very similar to the set) that I was sent! I'm not sur what types of seashells these are, as once they were sent out the listing was taken down, along with the description, but they're beautiful and have a pinkish hue.


Front!


Back of the package I was sent! As you can see, the owner is very green and that's really cool! Buying from the shop is totally rewarding in that sense. 


This is what the inside of the package looked like! 


Inside of the tissue was this! All of the seashell bts were wrapped with care (And i was informed that usually she uses BUBBLE WRAP but was out, hahahah)


 

I love this type of jewelry! Seashells are my favorite natural material and they remind me of the beach for obvious reasons, which is where I aspire to live some day!


This is a closer look at them together! The braclet has tightening knots and the necklace secures with a simple knot in the back! I really love these pieces! 

☆ Detailed Review ☆


Look: ☆☆☆☆☆
Everything about the way these look sums me up pretty nicely! They're beautiful. 


Comfort: ☆☆☆☆
The hemp is very comfortable and I couldn't even feel it against my bare neck. Not scratchy or uncomfortable at all! The bracelet feels nice but it slides up and down my arm a lot, as the seashells are heavy enough to gradually loosen the tightening knot, but its nothing simply tightening it again or tying another knot cant fix!


Quality: ☆☆☆☆☆
I cant tell that these were hand crafted with care and quality! There are no issues there whatsoever! 


Overall: ☆☆☆☆☆
I love love love this set! Can't wait to wear them at the beach in Tampa this coming week! 

☾END☽

☆[Dirty Hempies]☆






No comments:

Post a Comment