Monday, July 21, 2014

✞ Review- All Black Everything HOKAGE SWEATSHIRT and Hentai Jersey Tee! ✯

All Black Everything 

Hello! I've been meaning to post this review for quite some time! It'd for a store called All Black Everything on store envy. They sell lots of jersey styled Tees and anime themed varsity clothing! As a black wardrobe professional, their shop in basically to die for. 

I was sent a Hokage Sweatshirt and a Hentai Jersey Shirt! 






Hokage Sweatshirt 


This is the image that is advertised on the site! It ranged from small-XL in size and is $42 USD!


This was the package ABE sent to me! Got there SUPER fast.



A photo of the sweatshirt! Its very comfortable! It does shrink a LITTLE when you wash it, but not much. I got a small, and even though I have long noodle arms, its still long enough.


You'll all be sorry when I'm Hokage one day.

Even though its summer I still wear this often. Working and attending class in a salon environment means that ONLY allowed to wear black or white, so this is perfect for when it gets chilly on the floor, (which it does often.)

✯ Detailed Review ✯

Look: ✯✯✯✯
Very minimalist and simple! I personally like that, although $42 is a littttle pricey for something THIS simple.

Comfort: ✯✯✯✯✯
HELLA comfy. 10/10 would wear all the time.

Quality: ✯✯✯✯✯
Very quality material as well as printing! The word doesn't seem like its gonna crack or peel any time soon.

Overall: ✯✯✯✯
Its a little expensive but to be honest, its REALLY quality. You aren't going to find a unique sweatshirt like this for any less anywhere. Sure, you could use transfer sheets and make one, but those crack and peel after the first few washes. This is the way to go for a long lasting hoodie like this one. 

Hentai Jersey Tee


Site photo!


Glory Shot


The front is simple and black (surprises people.)

I love this! I wear it in public all the time and nobody has a clue lmfao.

✞Detailed Review ✞
Look:✞✞✞✞✞
I love it! Its perfect for a perv like me.

Comfort:: ✞✞✞✞✞
Soft Tee material! Not scratchy at all! 

Quality: ✞✞✞✞✞
Like the sweatshirt, the printing and material are both very high quality!

Overall:✞✞✞✞✞
I love it! Both pieces were wonderful and I have already worn them both a whole lot haha.

Thank you so much ABE for the opportunity!

✖END✖







No comments:

Post a Comment