Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Septum Jewelry Review~


Andyschains Septum Jewelry- Silver beaded chain in wrap style!


I have a review (a bit over-due) on Andyschains at Etsy! The shop owner was really sweet and eager to work with me, so I'm excited to finally be getting this out to them and you guys. I've gotten nothing but compliments after wearing this septum piece!



This is how the shop advertises the piece!


This specific "wrap style" does also come in gold! My septum in at a 14g, but this ring is also available in 16g.

This is the gold one:



As soon as I received the ring in the mail, I tried in on. (Out of my excitement, I forgot to photograph the packaging, but it was neatly packaged and sent within a small baggy like most body jewelry.)

I was asked upon my order placement what my septum was stretched at, and what my septum diameter was. They are kind enough to include photos on their listings of how to determine that measurement. This knowledge insures that the base ring can fit inside of your nose, and that the wrap is snug and properly fitted!

This is the ring alone:



Although instructions on how to put the ring in are listed on the shop, I took photos at each step of putting the ring in:


This is directly after sliding the ring through. The chain should be curved so that you can easily attach the ends and screw the ball on the other side, as pictured next.


This is what it looks like when Everything is screwed in. Sometimes I leave it like this to sleep becasue it can be sort of funny feeling to have something inside of your nose constantly.


Lastly just flip the horseshoe up inside of your nose and it should look like this!



This jewelry piece is so pretty and I really love it in contrast with some of my edgier pieces (Bone horseshoe etc.) Its very elegant and more refined looking, and more people compliment me with this one in. 


Thank you so much Andyschains for sponsoring this review! I could not be happier with the piece!!
(Sorry this is so late)

☆[Andyschains]☆






✖END✖



4 comments:

  1. all nose ring looks beautiful thanks for sharing.

    gold septum ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post thanks for sharing it with us.

    Best Belly Button Ring Sizes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Septum Jewelry is the best item to make your beautiful nose, very lovely your all pic collection, i like this services.

    Men's Native Rings
    fake gauge earrings
    indian gold nose ring
    Belly Button Ring Sizes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    www.connexionrepublics.com

    ReplyDelete