Wednesday, December 10, 2014

☆Wolftoof Review



Hello everyone! I hope you've had a good day/night! Tonight i'll be reviewing an item from a shop called Wolftoof! They specialize in customized T-shirts with fun pocket fabrics! 
I received this item quite a bit ago, but it was in the midst of Haunt season and I'm just now catching up ^^'

It arrived very quickly once ordered and I can' wait to talk about it.




I chose to review a Tropical pocketed shirt from Wolftoof, of course, but the store has TONS of variety as far as the design goes, from Pokemon to wolves. The shirts also come in SEVERAL other colors! 

This is the avert. photo for what I ordered:


This is very accurate and identical to what I received, although do keep in mind that all of these shirts are hand altered, as it is an etsy shop!

The size charts for the shirts is here:



As you can see, everything about this shirt is basically perfect. I chose to get a size Small in black, black because I can get away with wearing it at the salon without TOO much flak haha.

The placement of the pocket is perfectly where it should be in proportion to the shirt, and the pocket itself is sewn on very neatly. I can even tell its handmade, thats how clean it looks! 

There were no loose threads and I dont have any worries about this thing falling apart any time soon.
I have worn it ALOT despite not having time to review it until now. Like, I've worn it once or twice a week at least. 


I've always been a fan of these accent-pocket styled shirts, and I'm really excited about having one now! Getting this one actually inspired me to get a few more ahah. 


As for usability, I haven't actually tried to keep anything in the pocket? I dont see why it wouldnt work, its deep and sewn closed. 

Appearence: ☆☆☆☆☆

Comfort: ☆☆☆☆☆

Quality: ☆☆☆☆☆

I really love this thing? I honestly expected it to just be a cute thing to wear on occasion but this has become one of my actual favorite items in general.......ya,..

Thank you so much Wolftoof for sponsoring this review, and thanks to anybody who read this far! I hope you all give the shop a look. 

Im getting lucky, always getting nice items. I've never had to leave an overall bad review on anything??

☆[Wolftoof]☆







✖END✖


No comments:

Post a Comment