Saturday, November 15, 2014

☯Choies Review ☯


*Choies Review*


[Wearing Military Parka Coat and White Pineapple Embroidery T-shirt]

Hey you guys! I haven't written a clothing review in awhile, but I'm back with this one for you. It's a Choies sponsored package! I'm really late on this, In fact i'm waiting for my second Choies package and this hasn't even gone up yet ehehe. But without further ado, here it is! 

In this package I received the White Pineapple Embroidery T-shirt with Dip Hem as well as the Military Parka Coat With Letter Pattern.


Together they are a really great combo, and I decided to model these in Jake English cosplay ahah. 





Firstly, I'll talk about the Pineapple shirt. Honestly I picked this item up because it was all I could afford with the remainder of my Choies cash after selecting the Parka, but I was pleasantly enamored with it! It shows off my tummy a little without being obnoxious, and the tiny pineapple is actually adorable. Most importantly, this shirt FEELS very quality for a $10 shirt. In fact, it's much thicker and smoother feeling than the average cotton T-shirt. 



The little pineapple is probably my favorite part because Pineapples are one of my favorite fruits haha. I happened to have a Pineapple Fanta too. If only Fanta would sponsor me also...
Keep in mind this short only come in one size! Its admittedly big on me. I am 5'10" and 140 lbs, so if you are around that, to a size or two larger than that, this shirt is good for you! 

Overall I really like this shirt! I cant think of a reason why its not every bit worth the price! 


Secondly, the Military Parka! 

I am a fan of all things army green, and I also needed a parka styled shirt for layering, and this one looked perfect! I can see this being great in a very punk look, or over a skimpy top or bandeau like on the site model, but I chose to simply layer it over the crop top that I picked when ordering.
This parka is around $35 dollars. Its got lots of patches on it, as well as zippers! There's a drawstring in the waist as well, for keeping shape I suppose. 
This item is also one size!



I really love this parka! I prefer the sleeves rolled up like this, although they are long enough to be worn down. This jacket is thin enough that it can be layered comfortably! 
Overall 10/10 stars, I could not be happier with my Choies experience! I really cant wait for my next Haul from them which should be coming up soon!

Thank you so much for sponsoring this review, Choies, and thank you to anyone who read it!


☆[Choies]☆







✖END✖


No comments:

Post a Comment